Followers

Friday 22 July 2011

A Blog Award!!

In Blogland we have little awards that show appreciation to our followers and i have received this fom a wonderful lady called Linda, visit her blog here.  She always has gorgeous creations over there and i love to visit and see what she has made, one of my favourites is this set

OOPS I FORGOT TO LIST MY 7 THINGS NO ONE KNOWS!

1. My favourite foods are BBQ ribs and anything chocolatey
2. Most of my cards are made after 7pm, when my youngest has gone to bed.
3.  I am petrified of sharks (i can't even go into an aquarium where they are!)
4. Although i absoloutely adore Hanglar, Tilda and LOTV, i very rarely make cards with them
5. I am a secret Trekkie!
6. I met my husband on holiday when i was 16 and i am now almost 29!
7. I am addicted to craft shopping and have enough supplies to open my own chain of craft stores!!


Now i need to pass this on which is really difficult!  I have chose:


Please go visit their blogs and see why i think they deserve this award.