Followers

Friday 15 July 2011

Sew Many Cards - Glitter!


I can't believe it is Friday already!  Only 15 days till my birthday too!  This week at SMC our challenge is GLITTER! This has to be one of my favourite challenges.  I have used one of the July new releases available here.  Isn't she just darlin'?  I have coloured her with promarkers and pencils. Her wings are glittered with stickles.  The heart is cut from a Spellbinders die and glittered with purple glitter glue. The paper is K & Co.



I have used the sketch from Fetch a Sketch and would like to enter it into their 2nd challenge,  i hope it is ok that i have used a square instead of a circle?

Right, onto the Freebie from SMC this week, which is only available for a short time here.  I coloured this with promarkers and added some clear glitter to the hearts using a sakura gelly roll pen.  The paper is Crafts Too.  Gems were in my stash.


Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Tip Top said...

It fits the sketch so its fine!!! We just have a thing for adding circles to our sketches! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

dragonllew said...

Great card love the glittered heart

Jenny said...

ohhh such a cute card! I love how you've interpreted the sketch & made it your own style! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch! x