Followers

Monday 28 May 2012

The Crazy Challenge DT - Childhood Memories


From this week, The Crazy Challenge is going fortnightly!

This week our sponsor is the fabulous Digi Doodle Shop

 
Who are offering the winner a $10 gift certificate

Our theme is Childhood memories, something that reminds you of your childhood.


I choose this little dude, he reminds me so much of both of my boys, as i type now my youngest is naked!!
The image is from Digi Doodle shop and is coloured with promarkers
SKIN: Coral, Sunkissed Pink and Blush (fm)
HAT and BOOTS: Umber, Cocoa and Tan
RED is Burgundy, Poppy and Lipstick Red


The papers were scraps i had in my box, the brown spotty i am sure is from Crafts Too, but i'm not sure about the other.
The string and candi were in my stash too.
A quick and simple card!  I will add a sentiment when i use it, maybe father's day or a birthday!

Thanks for looking

Pin It

2 comments:

Tracy @ Cardmaker's Delights said...

Ooh er, he's a CHEEKY little chappy ain't he Kelly! Very cute card, it certainly put a smile on my face, lol! Tracy x

Catherine said...

This is so cute, love the sweet image....