Followers

Thursday 25 April 2013

The Wedding Dance


My best friends cousin is getting married next week and she asked me to make them a card, well obviously when you get married it is a special occasion, so i wanted to make something special!

I immediately thought of The Wedding Dance by Mo Manning which i coloured with promarkers.


The paper is from Boofle and has tiny glittered hearts on it.
The butterflies are die cut from a Cheery Lyn die
The flowers and leaves are from Wild Orchid Crafts
The sentiment is Craftwork Cards
The rest of the items used are all from my stash.

I would like to enter this into the following:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes - 14 May

Pin It

2 comments:

mamof9 said...

Love both cards, love the colour you have used in you second card x

Sarah J Moerman said...

Beautiful! Gorgeous image and lovely flowers! Great colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!